Monday, February 27, 2012

Kibbe on Marketing: Keep On Keepin’ On

A few weeks ago I wrote about the power positive thinking could have on your business and your life. I know it sure has impacted mine for the better. Several opportunities have opened up allowing me to get paid for doing what I love – writing!

But there is a very seductive specter out there just waiting to put the brakes on my progress. It’s called complacency. It’s very easy to forget to keep your affirmations and positive outlook going when a few good things happen. We’ve all been there – we’ve worked very hard getting to a certain point, now we want to coast a bit.

Don’t do it!

In fact, now’s the time when you should be extra vigilant for opportunities because good things are often exponential.

Sure, I’m exhausted from the work of manifesting and even a little frightened by how “easily” the career blessings that came into my life, but who isn’t? If you think about it, positive thinking to grow your career is nothing more than believing in the marketing of your own business, whether that’s a company or yourself.

Good opportunities are everywhere. I even sent some of my new business cards to my mother who lives halfway across the country from me. You never know who she’ll meet in her grocery store.




Cindy Kibbe is owner of Cindy Kibbe Creative Communications, a writing services firm based in New England. She was an editor for a regional business publication for nearly a decade. She can be reached at cindy@kibbecreative.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home